Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Testing Panel

My Test Panel Abbey, Izzy Bella, and Clyde


I just wanted to introduce to you my personal test panel Abbey, my 12 year old blue tick, she
is the pickest of all eaters when it comes to treats.  If she doesn't like it after smelling it , will
 just walk away without even putting it in her mouth.  Izzy Bella is our 2 year old pommerian,
pug,dauch. mix.  She will pretty much  eat anything except carrotts.  She'll take them, chew
 them up and then spit them out, such a nice treat to stumble upon later on with bare feet. 
 Now Clyde is my 8 year old chuck russel, he loves his veggies and will sit directly under the cutting
 board waiting for any kind of veggies.  He does have bad teeth so when I can I tend to give him softer food.
Each one is a rescue; Abbey wasgoing to be destroyed from her owner a neighbor rescued the  pups
 and one look at her and she came home with me.  Clyde is from the shelter, a needed addition
 when the love of my life Muffy left us after 13 years. Lastly, we have Izzy, who's owner thought
 she was cute, but kept her kenneled apparently 22 hours a day without food and water.    I think
 she's happier here in our forever home with plenty of food and water, with almost too
 much love spent on hugging,playing with her buddy Clyde.  So thats my test panel, well that and
if I'm making peanut butter treats the hubby thinks I'm making peanut butter cookies for him, but
 that could be a whole different kind of blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment